*Whew* I can't believe it's over! Sort of sad... sort of relieved.... sort of lonely (with kids back at school)... and sort of more relaxed. Typical.
I'll post different events from the summer over the next month or so - with pictures to share! We've picked strawberries, traveled to Idaho (and visited Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, etc.), went to Hayward, nursed Brett's near-blind experience, Camped, participated in State Fair, and who knows what else. I don't think we were home much this summer!
Eric's been traveling a lot for work too. That poor guy hasn't been home much at all. This week he was in Kankakee, Illinois. He comes home tonight and leaves Sunday for training in Manitowoc for a week. Then he'll be home for one night and leaves the next morning (13th) for AUSTRIA for more training for a week. I call myself a Crane Widow. I can only imagine what it's like for military wives because this is hard enough.
Overall - enjoy the postings. I hope to work on my Blog at least once a week to share!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment