It's a new day. I'm not bitter about the election anymore. I'm actually excited to see a black man in the White House (that was never my issue).
I'm excited to see people not hating the country anymore - that was getting a little old. I'm excited to quit hearing people blame everyone else and ready to get to work to DO something instead of complaining all the time.
It's a new day... And don't worry - I explained to Scotty that Obama isn't going to give our money to a hobo. :) I told him he deserves our respect and that the country has spoken. He really is an awesome man and father and I have to believe he wants the best for his kids too.
:D
Besides - I get to go scrapbooking this weekend in Lake Geneva! So it can't all be bad!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I told Leslie that I thought you guys went on a winter scrapbook weekend! Hope you had fun! :-)
Post a Comment