I got all ready for my Stampin' Up! class and I get to my conference room only to find out we can't go in. There was some burglary of equipment and it was pending an investigation and "sealed" off to police access only. Ugh! Weird!I have a class Tuesday night there - and apparently it's supposed to be clear for that.
Then we have this strange illness in my house. Obviously, we aren't contagious because Eric isn't sick. Scotty went in for an earache 3 weeks ag0 (I think 3 weeks) and was put on amoxicillan. He took it all and was still sick - although his ear was better. Now he has another earache - and he goes back into today.I've been sick for 3 weeks also... and it seems to have settled into my chest. I went to the doctor and was put on amoxicillan - which I've been on since last Wednesday and it's not working for me either.
Weird. We usually don't get sick like that. Actually Scotty was never on medication in his life until now! He's home today... 102 degree fever. But he's still so stinkin' happy. He's such an awesome kid.
Scotty is watching "A Year Without a Santa Clause"... we watch it all year round. It's been on our DVR for 3 years! He never gets tired of it.
I, for one, never EVER get tired of Heat Miser and Snow Miser!!So there is my weird post. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment