Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lake Geneva Scrapbook Weekend

It was really wonderful! I was able to go on Thursday and we traveled to Delevan to Memories from the Heart scrapbook store. On the way back we saw the most VIVID rainbow! It was pretty amazing. And then the SUNSET - which was equally awesome.

I've posted a few pictures. See the slide show on the right - but wait for a bit and you'll see more pictures (it takes awhile for the slideshow to load). Once you start seeing the sunset pictures - you probably have all of them.

Despite being sick - I had a great time. I got the most pages done in a weekend than I have EVER done before! I got 42 pages done! I still need to add journaling to some of them. I'll post some of them once I take pictures of them.

Yesterday I went to the doctor and I have bronchitis and sinus infection. Oy! So I'm on drugs and my hubby is taking care of me. (He's awesome.) Today I feel better! I'm so glad... but I can't wait until I'm done with the coughing!

This weekend is my Stampin' Up class! I love class weekend... It sounds crazy - but I have so much fun and enjoy sharing stuff with everyone. This weekend is Christmas cards and ornaments. :D I will probably over do it. I should make those calls tonight to remind people!...

On a SUPER positive note: My dad's surgery went really well and he's already home. Wahoo!

No comments: